Surrounded by greenery and in a particular location reserved and quiet, we sell stone farmhouse dating back to 1870 of an area of 210 square meters completely renovated in absolute respect of the Tuscan architecture with surrounding land of about 1.5 hectares rich in water with a well and an ancient source of the Etruscan period, the surrounding land is planted partly with olive grove with about 280 trees in full production and partly left to park with tall trees. The property consists on the ground floor of entrance hall, large living room with fireplace, another living room / dining room, kitchen and pantry, while on the first floor, accessible by two internal staircases consists of 2 double bedrooms, study or third bedroom and large bathroom with bath and shower. The property includes a roof of 50 square meters, a technical room of 16 square meters and an outdoor bathroom, the latter have the ability to be connected directly with the house. Independent LPG heating or alternatively with wood-burning fireplace. To ensure the privacy of the owners, the address may not exactly reflect the location of the property and is useful only to provide a general reference for its location and an aid to consultation.